Medela Swing Breast pump
The Medela Swing Breast pump is a fully portable, battery operated or AC powered, stimulating breast pump for any mom on the go. The various speeds allow you to customize the session based on your personal needs, and no-nonsense instructions make this pump incredibly easy to use. All pieces come apart for quick and easy clean, a handful of replacement pieces are included with the purchase and more are available to purchase separately at any major retailer or online.
What I like
- Least expensive electric style
- All pieces are available for purchase separately
- Super easy to clean
What I don’t like
- Pump isn’t the quietest of motors
- Can’t purchase just the motor
- Sometimes milk backed up into the tube if I wasn’t looking
- Bottle Teat attachment didn’t work with my kids. Too hard to suck
As the Medela Swing is the least expensive stimulating electric pump that I have found, I was happy to know that I was not paying more than I needed to. The power-source options were great too; on the go at work or in the car (as the passenger), or use the AC adapter and read a book for a few minutes. Since the motor was all that quiet, I wasn’t exactly discreet with my pumping sessions; definitely couldn’t talk on the phone at the same time.
When traveling, the last thing you want to forget is a proper power supply for your essential items. If you don’t have access to an expensive voltage converter or tip adapter, the batteries have a long life and will most likely last you the duration of your travel. As a certified medical device, you may be able to have a pump rental covered by your personal health insurance plan, but also means you have the right to take your Medela Swing Breast pump as a carry-on device. Using the batteries, there should be no problem using the pump while on board the plane, especially during those long-haul flights.
The Medela Swing Breast pump is a portable, lightweight single electric breast pump with 2-Phase Expression Technology produces more milk in less time when pumping at Maximum Comfort Vacuum in the expression phase. Wonderfully compact pump can be taken anywhere, it even fits neatly in your purse. The Medela Swing breast pump comes with a belt clip and neck/shoulder strap to make mobile and tabletop pumping easier. The convenient drawstring bag helps keep the pump’s components organized and clean. Requires four AA batteries (sold separately) for portable use, and includes an AC adapter.
Have your travel gadgets? Time to plan your trip.
- Booking.com 1,136,997 properties worldwide. Including 581,306 holiday rentals in 105,263 destinations in 225 countries and territories
- Skyscanner.com compares millions of flights to find you the cheapest deal, fast. Fly for less with Skyscanner !
- Blacklane.com Take your time and relax. Airport pickups include 60 minutes of free wait time, and all other pickups include a free 15 minutes. Limousine Service !
Tapped Out Traveller$
- Tappedouttravellers.com Have you seen it? Is a blog about a Canadian family and there adventures traveling with kids. Featuring travel tips, experiences, and activities throughout Europe.